Liberty Run II

Angie, I really enjoyed your description of Liberty Run. My hope for you
is that you and Kaboot finish the next hundred. Will you be at JD's?
I'm going to attempt getting Christi through her first one day hundred
there.

One thing I really appreciate is the encouragement you give Bekki
Crippen and Buddy Bullseye. I am glad she is able to do so well. A good
friend of mine teaches the special needs children, and I pass all the
news on to her, so that she can share it with her students. Bekki has
her own cheering section, in the Bishopville public schools.

God Bless you

Lucie Hancock and Tamar Starofdavid, Christi Johnson and Bukkura