From: Susan <scswag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 7:32:21 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [Consider This] The Jigging Horse

A friend and I will stop our jigging horses make them stand still for a bit, then circle them doing this until they finally stop jigging. Sometimes we’ll turn back the way we were going which they have learned quickly that they don’t like that and stop jigging. I had to do this the other day because my mare didn’t want to stand and wait for some cars to pass before I crossed the road. Since this was a dangerous situation we stopped several times on the way home only continuing on when she relaxed.

Susan