[RC] barefoot and Navicular - Merri Melde

I've seen 2 references to Navicular in all these barefoot posts, one specific case (that it helped) and one general cheer-cures-all for it.

If any of you have experience with a horse with Navicular that you went barefoot with, I'd like to hear about it.

I'd especially like to hear ones that DIDN'T help a Navicular horse by trying barefoot.

To get both sides of the story :? )

merri

--
www.endurance.net/merri