Re: [RC] pulling shoes now OLDER horse - Sisu West Ranch

"...The boots may only be on for 10 hours a week but the horse ..."

That is something that bothers me about using boots for endurance or heavy conditioning.  Last fall when I was getting ready to hike in new, insulated hiking boots, I wore them for my exercise walks for a month.  It would not have been comfortable for me to hike in different shoes that I wasn't used to.

This doesn't seem to bother some horses that are campained in boots.  I wonder why?

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 381-5527