Re: [RC] pulling shoes now OLDER horse - Elizabeth Walker

Ah, but you have to have an eye for angles and imbalances - which I don't.  My farrier has pointed stuff out to me - sometimes I see it (once it is pointed out), sometimes I just can't see what he is talking about.  I wouldn't trust myself to be able to keep a hoof in proper trim.  It isn't just horses feet - I'm horrible at nailing two boards together, too.   I can look, I can measure, and I'll still end up with stuff mis-matched and crooked.