[RC] weight division changes - sherman

Title: Message
Can someone tell me where I can find the info regarding weight division changes? I might have to change due to my Christmas present from my sweet husband, a Sensation Hybrid treeless saddle, which I love love love and so far all the horses that I use it on are very happy about it too. I also have to lose a few pounds so that I wont be ripping out the seams of my existing wardrobe. I think I might have to drop to the FW division, although by the time I add 2 saddle packs, water bottles, an extra easy boot, I might be able to push back up to 161, but if not I need to file a change,. I read the rules twice and couldn't find out when the deadline was for changing.

Thanks,
Kathy