Re: [RC] Specialized saddles/Mules?? - Carla Richardson

I'm very happy with my Specialized, an International model.??I?got it 3 yrs ago for my older (now retired)? Arabian that has really high, narrow withers, and a dip right behind those high withers -- in other words, hard to fit.? Then when I got my new horse, he has much lower withers, and is wider (being a younger horse is part of that I think).? Anyway, the cool thing is that this saddle is completed adjustable to fit either horse, with the pads and shims.? One thing I recommend though is to go to the dealer rep and have them fit the saddle to your horse, or mule.? It sure helped me, because I am not skillful enough to fit a saddle correctly.? In fact, on Monday I'm heading back over to my local dealer rep, because I have a new saddle pad and my horse has changed somewhat since last year... so, to be sure it's all a-ok, I'm having him check it all out again.? Granted, some of you would not have to do that, you can make the changes yourself!
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado

?