[RC] Rescued Arabians in TN. need homes - LRN8554

Last fall we rescued starving Arabians and have wintered them and they are doing much better.  I have before and after photos if anyone wants to see them.  Anyhow, two of them are now ready to be given away.  One is an older mare, Bandoll, AHR 496023 bay 1992, my niece, Holly Nicholson, broke her in 2004 and did two LD rides on her in 2005, LBL and Big South Fork, she placed lst in one and 2nd and BC in the other.  She was then returned to her owner.  The other mare is JA Stormy Weather AHR 551905 chestnut 1997, my son started riding her this winter and she is green broke and has a very good disposition.  She was so easy to start riding you would have thought she was broke but I know she wasn't.  The man who owned these horses had died and his son left them in a pasture last summer that was completely grazed down and they were close to death when we got them.  One of the older mares died and we found a home thru ridecamp for an older stallion who was lame and we had gelded.  We have two more mares, Samorza, AHR520729, and Timorca both who are 13 and raced on the track in Delaware for several years and haven't been touched since then who we are working with and we will probably try some endurance on this spring and then try to sell.  If anyone is interested please email and I'll get you pictures or any information I can.  Linda Norton