[RC] which saddle to use - sherman

Title: Message
I've used a Big Horn for several years completed several 50s and a 100 with it, then last year added an Abetta (wide QH tree) and have completed a 100 on it. While I did have pulls, they weren't for sore backs, but for stone bruise, scratches, injury from a fall, thumps. Saddle, tack, and I weigh in at 173# and I'm probably not a perfectly balanced rider due to back, knee and ankle pain when I ride. So I'd say, it all depends, if the saddle fits it doesn't matter what brand it is. My daughter also always used  Big Horn without any issues. I know another rider that competed and had many BCs with a Big Horn saddle, however, as the horse aged, it no longer fits well.

Kathy