[RC] web software programs - Cindy Stafford

The farm I help out at is shopping for a new user friendly software program to do the website with.  We tried webeasy - it wasn't easy and I nearly went postal trying to use it (and I use MS programs such as excel, word, powerpoint with no probs).  It finally crashed the site and we're starting from scratch.

Not tryint to do anything fancy with the site, but it will have lots of pictures and pages for all the horses and activities.  Any suggestions for a friendly software on a budget?

Thanks!

Cindy