[RC] Trying to get back into endurance - Shelly Williams

Hi All,
 Hope this goes through OK, I recently subscribed to be able to post... Anyway, to make a long story short, I haven't done a ride since 2005, first a back injury, and then other issues, and would like to get out there again. My current horse is having suspensory issues, and frankly is a very hot arab and not much fun anymore at times. I am looking for a horse to have FUN on at rides - one that won't terrorize me and can consistently complete rides. I'm not a speed demon, I like to take pictures and talk too much for that. I'm not sure if I want to lease, buy, or even lease for specific rides (anyone have a backup horse that needs ridden?) I would like to try a 100. If anyone has any suggestions, please post to Ridecamp, or I will have my contact info up on a Horse Wanted Ad shortly. I'm located in Delaware and I'm a featherweight. Thanks and I hope to see you at some Northeast Region rides this year.
                        -Shelly