Re: [RC] Fretelli Wins 2009 VV Do It Again!!! - Flora Hillman

[jt wrote: Sandra Fretellière, riding Red and Rocky, narrowly bested John Teeter riding Rushcreek Mac for the 2009 VV DoItAgain race. Sandra, the only Endurance Rider from Brooklyn New York!, came to Arizona and rode to victory over a 4 day week end in cold February. Sandra completed 58.3 miles on the training trails of GottaGoRanch.

The next VVRides event will be the upcoming VVMarchMaddness. Starting sunrise on the first of March and finishing sunset on the last day of march. Last years 400+ mile winner, Ms. Flora Hillman, will lead the pack into a full month of virtually competitive endurance racing!!!]

Congrats to Sandra on her whisker-across-the-finish-line win in the VVDoItAgain, and for John coming in a blazing second!? What an exciting finish. J?

Any Virginia VV rider that wants to join together to create a Virginia VV team for the upcoming VVMarchMadness, please contact me via My Endurance webpage. I’m planning a 2-day weekend ride in mid-March at my farm for the Virginia team to enjoy a spectacular 25 mile ride on the very first and original Old Dominion 100 trail over the Blue Ridge to the Shenandoah River and back, and another 25 mile ride through the glorious Piedmont Hunt county the following day. Details will be posted on the VV blog forums.?

The March ride competition this year is going to be a blast!? I can’t wait!!

Flora