Re: [RC] shin splints - Elizabeth Walker

Really interesting.  I've only ever used two types:  Barnstable and Riding Sport.  The Barnstables have velcro closures, and tend to be fairly loose, unless you crank the top closure down.  The Riding sport have the stretchy ribbing, but those I had to undo the top button or again I got sore just below my knee.  I've never experienced any shearing muscle pain with either of these designs.