[RC] shin splints and half chaps - Tx Trigger

The only time I *GOT* shin splints on a ride was before I ever used half chaps. lol   Helmet, half chaps and gloves. Every time I get on a horse, those three items are a must, no matter how long of a ride, or the weather. But then I wear long sleeved shirts in the Texas summer too. Beats skin cancer.....
Jonni