From: sherman
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:47 PM
Subject: New Study

I don't have an opinion there. I think they do different things, one is short term, probably the chondroitin, and useful for current inflammation. After the initial period, then maybe only the glucosamine is needed? I just haven't switched, maybe I should? Anyone know?

Kathy

OK, Trade Joe's we have, two of them.  I read in a health bulletin that it is now thought that just glucosamine without chondroitin works better than the two combined.  Any further thoughts on this bit of info?