[RC] Completely healthy? - k s swigart - Lynne Glazer - sherman

Title: Message
I  doubt the name attachment is done on purpose, more likley this happens "accidently" when the poster copies the message from ridecamp and pastes it onto their email as I did below. Then I need to go back up to the subject line and remove the other poster's name. Sometimes I forget, but I try to remember to always clean up my posts, otherwise, more and more names get added, and more and more (RC) preceding the subject wording. So, let us all remember to remove names in the subject line before hitting that "sendd" buttom (:>)

Kathy

Completely healthy? - k s swigart - Lynne Glazer

Maybe I'm picking a nit, but I don't find it comprehensible why it is necessary to relabel threads with the poster's name to everyone at RC?  When within one reply it won't necessarily be relevant to that poster again.  When it's been me, I find it uncomfortable to be showcased in that way--maybe I'm "sensitive".

Lynne