[RC] 3 things - normanjudyv

I love bragging to my local trail riding friends that I have endurance friends that finished The Presidents Cup in Dubai, I don,t think they believe me. They always say, surely they didn,t take their own horses. Congratulations to John & Jan

 I have been riding for 45 yrs and have never been hurt, I,ve completed many 100 mile rides. I,ll stick to horses. There have been many deaths in my area on bikes.

Also, half chaps are the main cause of shin splints. Don,t know know how so many people can  wear them. Must have a high tolerence for pain. Judy