Re: [RC] Completely healthy? - k s swigart - Sisu West Ranch

Every activity or lack of activity is associated with health risks, without exception.  Every activity can be sited as a reason why a marriage "failed".   If a person has a passion (or addiction) for an activity and their spouse does not share or support it, the chances for success in marriage goes down.

I realized this in 1990.  The result was I resolved to only date women who owned horses.  My personal advertisement said in part:  "Must be willing to muck stalls, and buck hay.  Must have good horse and saddle.  Send photo of horse and saddle."

Wendy sent the requested photo, and we have never regretted it.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875