Re: [RC] Trailer Tires/truck issue - Sisu West Ranch

"...Trailer, my tire guy is not sure if I should go with radials or bias. So which do you like and why...."

In the good old days when men were men, and 2 horse trailers used the same tires as large sedans, the recommendation was that one not use radial tires on a trailer.  The side walls were more flexible, and things could sway.

That said, I went many years using my dad's take off tires of various types with no problems.

Now the better class of tire dealers have tires rated for trailers, most that I see are radial.  On my bigger trailers I use load E truck tires, again with no problems.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875