[RC] Trailer Tires/truck issue - Chastain, Shannon L.

I am replacing the tires on my 1985 Sundowner Trailer, my tire guy is not sure if I should go with radials or bias. So which do you like and why.

I am also having an issue with my diesel truck. It starts fine then with no warning it dies and I do mean dies you cannot even lock the doors it is so dead. The batteries are new and the alternator has been tested. My hubby has tired to follow all the wiring looking for a bad connection. This truck is just 100 miles over is warrantee! It is a 2002 F-250 with just over 105K miles.

Thanks,
Shannon