[RC] LD or maybe even 50 mile horse available - sherman

Title: Message
Sadly, Tara isn't riding with me anymore. I hate to see Shadow (her horse) be a pasture ormament and wonder if anyone in my area needs a 20 yr old, incredibly beautiful, fit and healthy mare to ride. Tara was 10 and Shadow 13 when they teamed up, so Shadow is suitable for non-timid juniors and gives a great ride to adults as well. She's not for sale, just for loan. Call or email if you're interested. sherman at usamedia dot tv and I'm listed in the AERC directory.

Kathy