Re: [RC] Riding posture - Marlene Moss

I think the reason we end up cantering on our seat pockets bareback is because it is easier for us to follow the motion in that position, not because we are more balanced or the horse feels better with our weight back.

I’ve always wanted to ride in a position that if my horse disappeared that I would land on my feet.  I feel more like a participant than a passenger in this position.  And I have quite literally had a horse disappear out from under me and I did land on my feet (until she pulled me forward because I was still holding the reins!)

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com - Saddle Fitting