From: TRKDOCTR@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:35:06 -0500
Subject: [RC] Rides of March
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that our March ride is well over half full.  We will have a wait list once it fills and will go by postmark on the mail.
We have a couple of neat new loops, all back in camp, all good footing and all the lunch you can eat.
Here's to the horse!!!!
Jodi Harms/ Rides of March Management