[RC] From Francis Arnaud GAHR #82 - Tom Sites

Hello Francis,  Its so nice to hear from you again.  I'll always remember what you always said during the GAHR..." Easy Easy Go Fast Crazy".

There are a number of people i could recommend to you and i'd hope you have time to go visit them all because i know you would take some horses back to France from one or more of them.

Diane Claggett/Marquard of the GAHR is in California and she has some really good Bezatal bred horses which was an early American Endurance horse line and she has stayed true.  When i visited her she let me ride her favorite horse and she was a dream to ride.

Louise Burton from Kansas has Firedance Arabians and breeds Russian horses and she's not far from Colorado and i like her horses.

Heidi Smith from Idaho breeds CMK horses and they are ones you should see.  She is also a Vet and very knowledgeable.

Bobbi Racine is in Colorado and i forget her farms name but i went to a ride there years ago and she had some really nice horses tho i'm unsure of their lines.

Tom Savatz of Asgard Arabians is in West Virginia and also breeds Russian horses and has some doing very well in Endurance.

Linda and John Crandall in Maryland also have some really good horses and if you see either Tom or Linda let me know as they are near Washington DC and i will come see you and we will have supper.

So sorry you could not make it to the reunion last year but we are planning another one in 2012.  Let me know who you would like to have #'s for and i will forward them to you.  I'm also passing this on to Ridecamp which is an Internet Endurance forum for Endurance and there will be others on this list that i have missed that may like to talk with you.

Yer Friend in Adventure,
tom sites
GAHR # 77

Bobbi Racine is in Colorado and i was there at a ride years ago and it was a good facility and nice horses.

.....I am visiting in Colorado for another 10 days and enjoying it a lot.

As you may know I own an Arabian breeding farm in France, www.gargassanarabians.com, and am currently looking for contacts in the US to sale , buy or trade horses in any discipline but mostly in endurance.  Also I would like to find a good arabian endurance stallion under 10 for myself. Do you eventually know some?  Do you know if any of GAHR riders are in the horse business?
I plan on going to Scottsdale next week.

You may contact me by mail or call at 719-583-2878.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, best regards
Francis