[RC] collared shirt - Melinda Faubel

With the collared shirt thing.....I have to say I LOVE riding in polo shirts.  I find them so comfortable, they don't ride down in the back, chocking me,  AND I look great in my ride photos.  I like looking sharp at rides.  I don't ever get to ride with other people and there's nothing like black tights and a yellow polo to put me in a good mood.

Melinda (who hates "nanny" laws, and if was riding for an organization that REQURED collared shirts, would probably rebel!)

--
Check out my blog - Boots and Saddles!

www.bootsandsaddles4mel.blogspot.com