Re: [RC] FEI Rules: FEI to eliminate comprehension hazards - ... - Katrina Mosshammer

It took me 3 times to read the first one really understand it and then I got PI$$ED and then by the time I read the second and third one I realized it was a joke! (I was all riled ready to go off on whoever...saying that only the officials were supposed to understand or even attempt to understand the rules was making me mad...LOL) THIS WAS GREAT!! Open-mouthed smile emoticon

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:59 PM
Subject: [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] FEI Rules: FEI to eliminate comprehension hazards - ...

FEI NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE MAKING

1000.1A No rider or horse owner, or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of the rider or Chef d'Equipe or FEI Endurance Official may try, or attempt to try or make or make attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part of the herein mentioned FEI Rules for Endurance, except as authorized by the FEI or an agent appointed by, or inspected by the FEI.

1000.1B If the rider or group of associated riders or Chef d’Equipe or FEI Endurance Official becomes aware of, or realizes, or detects, or discovers or finds that he, or she, or they, are or have been beginning to understand the FEI Rules for Endurance, they must immediately, within three (3) days notify, in writing, the FEI.

1000.1C Upon receipt of the above mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the FEI will immediately rewrite the FEI Rules for Endurance in such manner as to eliminate any further comprehension hazards.

1000.1D The FEI may, at their option, require the offending rider or Chef d'Equipe or FEI Endurance Official, to attend remedial instruction in FEI Endurance Rules until such time that the rider or Chef d'Equipe or FEI Official is too confused to be capable of understanding anything.

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Riding: News at 2/04/2009 07:58:00 PM