[RC] WEG 2010 and TB Racing? - Jay Randle

Hi All

Knowing that Ridecampers are a font of information, I hope someone can help me with this request:

The Aussie Endurance Team is intending upon attending, and hopefully doing well in, the WEG 2010 event in Kentucky.  At the moment we are investigating sponsorship possibilities, and one of the *possible* solutions to our money woes could be from the Thoroughbred industry here.  The angle being considered is that due to the location of the WEG, it is likely that some of our Aussie TB personages could be interested in attending the Games as well as visiting the Holy Grail of the TB Racing industry..... Kentucky!  And, if they're interested in coming along, maybe they'd be interested in helping our team get there too!

So, what can we offer potential sponsors that would be attractive to them?  Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what, if any, race meetings are on during the WEG time period?  Or stud tours? Or behind-the-scenes tours of the major Club facilities? Or other items of interest??

Anyway, it's just a thought, but at this stage we've got to get our thinking caps well and truly on!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

May the horse be with you.....

Sell your car for just $50. It's simple!