[RC] FEI to eliminate comprehension hazards - Jay Randle

Oh this is hilarious!  Who wrote this???  Truly a classic!!  I have forwarded it to everyone here too.... it's sooooo true!

Although I have been diligent in reading the new rules, and I believe I have a pretty good handle on them, there are still 'holes' where I'm not sure what will apply in the real world of FEI competition.  By the way, I have designed two flowcharts for use here in Australia in order to make the horse and rider qualification procedures able to be understood by the general membership.  Available upon request as Word or .pdf files.

Good luck to anyone trying to read the new rules!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

May the horse be with you.....

Let ninemsn property help! Need a new place to rent, share or buy?