From: "rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
To: tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 6:18:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Interpreting Sweat Marks

Angie,
My personal theory is...if you can get 4 good  sized corners that aren't digging in, you're doing pretty well.
That said, if it was too much pressure in the middle of the saddle, you ought to have a little front to back wobble shouldn't you? If the dry spot is just on one side...see if you're twisted at all in the saddle. Kaboot used to have a dry spot on his left shoulder and I *finally* figured out it was me riding twisted to hold my wet sponge out on the right. Once I put my sponge away the spot went away.

Angie McGhee