Re: [RC] Interpreting Sweat Marks - Elizabeth Walker

I don't know of a cheap way ... maybe someone else does.

However, there is a product called the Port Lewis Impression Pad.  It is a colored putty inside a clear plastic saddle pad.  Put it on under the saddle (without the normal saddle pad), cinch up and ride for about 20 - 30 minutes.  Take everything off.  If there is bridging, the putty will be thick in that area, and thin or completely displaced in areas of higher pressure.

Now - that said - I have one, but somehow I haven't gotten around to using it, so I can't tell you how well it works.  I really do intend to do that in the next couple of weeks... I've been procrastinating since my saddle and pad combo seem to be working just fine right now.