[RC] Supracor and HRM electrodes - Tx Trigger

For those who use HRM's with Supracor pads, how do you keep them in place on the horses back, under the pad? Our trial today had it slip downward, out of the pocket under the stirrup leather.

With the velcro hook on the back of the electrodes, they stick perfect on wool type pads. I had thought of changing that velcro to the anti slip shelf liner, but not sure if it would make too big of a bump. Other thought was to had stitch a bit of wood yarn into the Supracor, through the holes for the electrode with velcro to stick.

So, suggestions?
Jonni