[RC] Horse Back Riding on Vacation in CA/NV - Michelle Stanton

Hi,

I am going out to the Kings Canyon/Sequoia Park/Mammoth Lakes area the first week in April.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could take a day riding trip.  I'm an experianced endurance rider and I've always wanted to ride out west....  My email is m_l_stanton@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Michelle