Re: [RC] Arabian skeletal formation - desertrydr1

I have to laugh about the tail carried high comment.  Yesterday we were out riding--the first time in about 6 or so weeks to go out on our trails.  We galloped for a bit, me on my 23 yr old Arab mare doing her normal "I haven't been ridden in a while and keep getting my rear leads messed up."  It makes her kick up a little behind to get back on the proper lead, feels a little like a buck.  My friend commented that it looked like someone had tied a string to my mare's tail and was using it to pull her whole hind end off the ground ever few steps.  My mare carries her tail straight up in the air when she's going fast.  (And straight out behind her at a walk.)  jeri

Does that make you carry your tail high? >g<
Angie

Free quote and debt consolidation information. Click Here.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out. =