[Fwd: Re: [RC] so now i have a Garmin 305 ... need some help] - Keith W. Kibler

--- Begin Message --- Congrats and Merry Christmas Dianna,
The sending unit/belt that comes with the Garmin can not be effectively used on the horse . You can make a handle to use it as a hand held, and I have done that, but
you need another configuration for the on board use while the horse is moving. I do not have any experiance with the V max, so others can tell you about that. However, we have a lot of experience using the sending unit for the Polar EZ and highly recommend it.
If you decide to make the handle give me an email and I will tell you how i did it.
Keith Kibler
http://shawneesunrisefarm.net/

Diana Peterson wrote:

Good Morning...and Merry Christmas
I was soo blessed to get a Garmin 305 from my wunderfull hubby for Christmas.
So now i have a question. Do i need the V-MAX Strip Transmitter Adapter Kit
That the Distanze depot sells ?
Does anybody use the strip that comes with the Garmin on the horse ? If so ...do u have a pic u can send me ?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.
My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
.../< >\

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/>