[RC] Advertiser's Month - Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning forCorporate and Medical Groups - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2010.

What would you like to accomplish in the coming year both personally and
professionally? Did you know that equine assisted learning (EAL) is one of
the most effective and enjoyable ways to learn communication and other
interpersonal skills and do team building and leadership training?
   Like a ropes course, EAL is a form of experiential learning. But where
the rope is the same for everyone and gives no meaningful feedback, a horse
(or mule) gives each participant in EAL an immediate, personal,
non-judgmental response to his or her personality, character, and
intentions. Can you picture your co-workers attempting to relate to a horse?
  Hosting EAL workshops can also provide an additional income stream for
your ranch.
  EAL provides employment for retired, lame, green, or otherwise unrideable
horses.

Horsensei Equine Assisted Learning and Therapy (HEALTH) conducts EAL
programs for corporations, medical students, and healthcare professionals.
Our signature program is the Stanford University School of Medicine-based
Medicine and Horsemanship, which teaches "bedside manner" to medical
students and healthcare professionals. We invite you to view our 3-minute
Emmy Award-winning NBC news video at http://www.horsensei.com/nbcnews.html

Our corporate programs are described at:
http://www.horsensei.com/#app=programs_corporate

Our Days of Wine and Horses program--a morning of EAL, a catered lunch, a
trail ride, and a wine tasting, is described at:
http://www.horsensei.com/#app=cg

Please contact me for more information about conducting these programs for
your work, church, or community group or medical center; about starting your
own career in EAL/EAP (equine assisted psychotherapy); or about using your
ranch for EAL. Geography is no barrier: we have conducted these programs
from coast to coast at various private ranches.

Beverley
Beverley Kane, MD
Lead Mare
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com

The Manual of Medicine and Horsemanship--
Transforming the Doctor-Patient Relationship with Equine-Assisted Learning
http://www.authorhouse.com:80/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=49669