[RC] advertiser's month - Gail Hought

Happy Holidays!  With the 2010 riding season fast approaching, we
invite you to check out our website with items especially designed for
endurance.  The S Hackamore page has a fresh look with a choice of
Biothane and Beta tack in an array of pretty colors.  We also continue
to carry Horse Shoe Brand stainless steel hardware that combines
strength with beauty.  For your convenience, newly added to the site,
is our Endurance Catalog which can be downloaded in PDF.  We would
like to take this opportunity to thank those who have taken time to
view our website and purchase endurance tack from us!  We wish
everyone an enjoyable and safe ride year!

Gail and Eric

Hought Endurance Tack
www.hought.com
1-800-839-1164 (USA)