[RC] haf pad air flow versus sympanova - Melinda Faubel

I have question for everyone -
?
I normally use 100% wool on pads, but I've been using a haf pad with sympanova bottom and I LOVE it.?
?
I think the pad is wearing out because the sympanova "bumps" are flat in the saddle area so I was looking around for another used haf pad.? I came across an almost new haf pad with and "airflow" bottom.
?
Is this similiar to the sympanova bottom in that it can easily be cleaned and sponged off at vet checks?? Does it let the sweat run off like the symponava bottom?? Any one used both and have a preference?? why?
?
Melinda

--
Check out my blog - Boots and Saddles!