[RC] Toklat Woolback question - MaryBDVM

Hello Group,

My sister is getting me a pad for Christmas and I'm pretty sure I want the woolback.  Now the question is, which model?  Any feedback from users?  Hi profile?  Wool length?  Lots of the dealers say these are "custom pads" so I don't want to make a mistake. I'm using a Native Spirit saddle.  Thanks for any input and Merry Christmas to all.

Mary B