Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:59 AM
Subject: [RC] Sponsoring Junior Riders

What are the rules on Junior riders?

I have work with a 4-H club here in Virginia and I want to get 4 to 6 junior riders to try a couple of limited distance rides this coming year.
How old do you have to be to sponsor a junior?
If they are under 16 do they each need a different sponsor or can I sponsor all of them?
Also if they are 16 to 18 and this is there first ride do they need a sponsor?

Thanks,

Mark