[RC] Question: Getting Ready for Tevis - Cowgirl1853

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advice. What is an good way of  getting ready to ride the 100 Tevis Cup in two years? Does anyone recommend things? What would help me and my horse to be ready? How many miles do we need to qualify for the Tevis Ride? Is 300 miles correct. 150 as horse and rider.  I do want to ride Tevis...so whatever information I can get I would be most appreciated.
Thanks!
Sarena