[RC] Dreamcatchers - sherman

Title: Message
It sounds like you are describing Carmon Deyo. http://www.black-horse-design.com/ Her website doesn't mention horse hair designs (I jut briefly glanced at it)  but maybe it's something she does without advertising, or maybe she knows someone who does make the horse hair designs. Contact her and see.

Kathy

Am looking for a place to send the tail hair of a horse that belonged to a friend of mine for 33 years.  She had to be put down a couple of weeks ago and I would like to have one made for him.  Any suggestions?  I know I had one made a couple of years ago but I can't remember the name of the place.  She made them and then sent to proceeds somewhere to help the mustangs.  I think she was out of New Mexico.
Any help at all will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pam