Re: [RC] Sheepskin seat saver recommendations? - magnumsmom

Hi Ruth,

I'd suggest the full Lady Godiva.  I bought just a seat cover for
my western saddle and there is a lot of wear on the fenders
already... without any hard use yet.

11 years ago I bought a full sheepskin cover for my Stubben
(modified english) saddle in forest green and it's one of the
best purchases I've ever made.  I love the color, it hasn't bled
at all, and best of all my saddle looks just about brand new.
It's done exactly what it was supposed to do... protect the
saddle from weather and wear and tear.  After 11 years of
endurance and training rides, dumping the saddle here and
there... on the ground... in the back of the truck... on the floor
of the trailer, it's worn through a bit along the bottom of the
sides but it's still great protection.

I'd definitely suggest the forest green... it's still fun every
time I see it!

Here's my suggestion on where to get one in forest green:
http://www.horsesdacor.com

- Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
Ruth wrote:

Hey all, I'm going to ask my SO to get me sheepskin seat saver for Christmas. I was looking for recommendations (reassurance really) of one that will fit a

specialized trailmaster with a cheyenne roll.