Re: [RC] arabian skeletal formation - Sisu West Ranch

If I remember correctly, Bazy Tankersley got into trouble as a young girl by crawling into a museum exhibit to count the bones in a horse skeleton.

I have heard yea, nay and sometimes from various sources.

All I can say definitively, is that all my Arabs, half arabs, and other horses have backbones and ribs that seem to work well for their purposes, no matter what the count.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875