Re: [RC] right vehicle for towing - Carla Richardson

Same with me, I've had to make choices on what I can do.  In 2006 I had a truck, no trailer.  In 2007, a trailer, but no truck, for most of the year.  :-)  Last year, I had a combination that would get me there ... so I went for it, down the road, finally.

Now, in 2009, it's a whole new thing... we all have to figure out what will work.  I have a newer truck, and a newer car.  And two auto payments, and higher insurance.  So now, I have better transportation, and less money to go to rides.  :-o

Hmm.

Carla Richardson
Colorado