Re: [RC] Towing Vehicle - Carla Richardson

That must have been a really wimpy F-150.  I've driven F-150's and also a 3/4 ton Dodge, 2500, with an automatic.  The F-150's handle mountains just fine, just as well as the Dodge 3/4 ton automatic did.  And the "hills" I'm going over are considerably longer than 100 yards. :)

Carla Richardson
Colorado