[RC] cleaning hooves - Tx Trigger

It does depend. My theory had always been, at home, when I had then in 12x24 corrals, I knew where they had been, and they would knock out any "stuff" when we went down the trail. If they came home sound, no need to check for rocks.  :-)

Now, on pasture, they get cleaned usually, when they get new shoes, or if I think they may have picked up a rock or something. No issues, no thrush etc. I used to see more thrush and other issues with friends in boarding stables that constantly picked, picked, picked at their feet.

Jonni