Re: [RC] Way of life or hobby - Maryanne Gabbani

Yep. MB said it all. LOTS of people thought I was crazy to move to my farm in Egypt at almost 60..happily my daughter was one who understood.  It's totally about the quality and style of life.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com