[RC] Monterey County, CA ** Stolen trailer - Westline Aluminum 2H Stock** - Tina Rushing

A friend of the victim sent me this info asking for broadcast assistance.

This is a Westline aluminum 2H stock slant.  Westline is an uncommon make and this trailer has some identifying marks.

Many eyes may help toward recovery.

Please view link for details and contact:

http://members.boardhost.com/baen-stolen/msg/1232390225.html

I do not see it posted on NetPosse but I have suggested that it be posted there, also.