From: Maryanne Gabbani <msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jen Simons <jksimons@xxxxxxx>; Ridecamp <Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:42 pm
Subject: Re: [RC] Alaska rides

My current intern is from Alaska. She learned to ride at university in Montana and for now she rides here and outside of Alaska. Not a whole lot happening horsewise there as far as she knows. Pretty hard horsekeeping. There was a woman called Sally, I believe, on another list  who had some horses in Alaska years back. Her stories, especially in winter, made everyone feel pampered. Haven't heard from her in ages.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com