[RC] Sheepskin seat saver recommendations? - Ruth Maher

Hey all, I'm going to ask my SO to get me sheepskin seat saver for Christmas. I was looking for recommendations (reassurance really) of one that will fit a specialized trailmaster with a cheyenne roll.

Also, should I go with just a seat cover, a seat-and-jockeys model, or the full "Lady Godiva" style? :) Pros and cons of each?

Is it OK to get a color, or will I just be bleeding hunter green into my breeches?

Thanks!
Ruth

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.